Do You Know: Research shows that in some industries, although 80+ percent of CEOs think they are delivering good service, only 16% of their clients agree. It is essential to note that it is 3 times cheaper to sell to existing clients, than to on board new ones, and about 6-7 times expensive to get new customers than to keep existing ones.
Bad service experiences are shared to about twice as many people as good experiences. Up to 70% of customers on an average will pay more if they believe they would get a great service experience. Up to 91% of dissatisfied customers will not willingly do business with you again. Then why not to join our Customer Centricity Training and serve your customer at your best to keep them satisfied so that, they can increase revenue for your company.
Why is it Needed: There are real costs vis a vis revenue foregone, expenses incurred, and opportunities missed, arising from not having a great customer service proposition for your clients.
In today’s age of technological advancement, increased competition and choice, along with a population demanding more and more of tailored solutions, the only sustainable competitive advantage is having a great service delivery excellence proposition.
A Training That Helps You Build A Customer Centric Organization
1. Get a solid understanding of what service excellence and customer-centricity are.
2. Assess where your organization stands in relation to its ideal customer-centric state.
3. Understand how you should view customer service across the entire client journey.
4. Properly engage employees and clients meaningfully in developing sustained programs.
1. CXO, COO
2. Business Leaders, Department Heads
3. Senior Managers from Operations
4. Customer service, Quality Assurance
5. Customer Experience, Customer Engagement
6. Customer Escalation
7. Services Excellence, Hoteliers
8. and Many more
Our events are well planned
Basics of Customer Service
- Introduction to class and logistic
- Participant sharing
- Pre-assessment and expectations
- What is Customer Services Excellence?
- Why is it important?
- Levels of Customer service
- Where is YOUR organization?
Assessment of Organizations
- Do you know your clients?
- What is your brand promise? Do you have one?
- What is your employee value proposition? Do you know what that is?
- What is your client value proposition?
- Do you have a client journey roadmap?
4 Organizational Pillars for Operationalizing Customer Excellence
- Employee engagement
- Client engagement
- Process excellence
Service Excellence Delivery
- Client Advocacy
- Ownership across organization
- Client Handling
- Client feedback and loyalty
- Emotional Quotient
- Service Recovery
Service Excellence Delivery & KPIs
- Operational Excellence
- External Service standards and KPIs
- Internal Service Dynamics and SLAs
- Process/Procedure Improvements
- Omni-channel execution
Raising the Bar for Sustained Excellence
- Creative and out-of-box thinking
- Staff and employee leveraging
- Wrap up
Nii A. Quaye, Creator and Master Trainer of the A.C.E. Service Delivery Program, is an executive level Customer Experience & Operational Excellence professional. With almost two decades of experience in improving banks’ performance against client dynamics and internal efficiencies, he brings an unmatched level of passion and enthusiasm in the subject matter.
Nii has a wealth of experience (across all product lines and customer touch points) in customer experience delivery, relationship management, process improvement and quality, strategic planning and project management. Nii brings pedigree in a rich and diverse career, from global leaders like Citigroup, Bank of America and Ecobank, and has worked in or supported businesses in multiple continents.
A talented speaker and presenter, he is engaging, thoughtful and eager to share with and learn from others about all things related to setting organizations up for success.
Hurry Up! Opening Doors, Closing Reservation, Join Fast