- This event has passed.
CTDP | Certified Training and Development Professional
December 9, 2018 - December 11, 2018
Certified Training and Development Professional
Training and development is an educational process which involves the sharpening of skills, concepts, changing of attitude and gaining more knowledge to enhance the performance of employees. Human resource management regards training and development as a function concerned with organizational activity aimed at bettering the job performance of individuals and groups in organizational settings.
This workshop is learner centric and focuses on practical skills. It is activity-based, with each training session offering a range of activities designed to engage and involve delegates in the learning process. Following adult learning theory, each module allows participants to explore, analyze and assess the issues and explore and evaluate possible solutions. The course has been designed to accommodate different learning preferences so that activists, theorists, pragmatists, and reflectors can all benefit from the learning experience. The facilitators encourage open learning and discussion, passing on not only their own extensive experience but encouraging learning through sharing the knowledge and experience of the delegates. The course contains a wealth of practical examples and case studies as well as some simple tools and techniques that delegates can apply readily within their own organization.
Benefits of the Course
- Be able to select the most appropriate and cost-effective learning strategy
- Learn how to assess ROI and effectiveness of development and career planning initiatives
- Learn how to create a knowledge economy within your organization
- Ensure employee development is linked to job performance and desired competency-based behaviors
- Learn how to ensure that development is integrated into succession planning and a wider employee retention strategy.
- Create a measurable action plan to implement the workshop learning and bring world-class performance management and competency-based employee skills building and career development initiatives for your organization
Who Should Attend?
- HR leaders facing the challenge of creating learning & development programmes with limited training budgets
- HR & talent development professionals looking to maximize the return on investment (ROI) from their existing training budgets
- Trainers & talent development professionals looking to understand employee development in the wider context of career mapping & succession planning
- HR Generalists who want to add HRD/TM as a competitive differentiator to their skill set
- Experienced L&D professionals looking to solidify their grasp of the L&D
Trainings, Events, Seminars, Workshops, Master Class
KPM is one of the best training, event, seminar & workshop services organizer that aim to provide you best learning opportunity from word top trainers who are capable of handling your complex questions and also will guide you to get exam ready for the certification exam.