This course is a real-world exposition, based on almost twenty years of actual implementation, on what organizations need to do, to build a customer centric organization that drives service excellence. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Get a solid understanding of what service excellence and customer-centricity are, and why they are important for any organization in general, and yours.
- Assess where your organization stands in relation to its ideal customer-centric state.
- Clearly understand how you should view customer service across the entire client journey; what targets to set, how and why.
- Properly engage employees and clients meaningfully to develop sustained programs; define your strategy and tactical game-plans, to implement.
- Learn how to continuously ensure you stay ahead of the curve and either adapt quickly to or create value added client needs.
TRAINING FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS
Who Should Attend ?
- CXO, COO, Business Leaders
- Department Heads & Senior Managers from Operations
- Customer service, Quality Assurance
- Customer Experience
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Escalation
- Services Excellence
- Hoteliers and Many more
- Importance of Customer Service Excellence
- Organizational Pillars for Operationalizing Customer Service Excellence
- Service Excellence Delivery
- Creating Roadmap of Customer Service Excellence
Our Prominent Trainer is a Creator and Master Trainer of the A.C.E. Service Delivery Program, and an executive level Customer Experience & Operational Excellence professional, with almost two decades of experience in improving banks’ performance against client dynamics and internal efficiencies, he brings an unmatched level of passion and enthusiasm in the subject matter. A talented speaker and presenter, he is engaging, thoughtful and eager to share with and learn from others about all things related to setting organizations up for success.
He has a wealth of experience (across all product lines and customer touch points) in customer experience delivery, relationship management, process improvement and quality, strategic planning and project management. He brings pedigree in a rich and diverse career, from global leaders like Citigroup, Bank of America and Ecobank, and has worked in or supported businesses in multiple continents.