- This event has passed.
ICAAP | Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process
November 4, 2018 - November 6, 2018
Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) Training
Capital Adequacy was the principal message of the Basel II framework. However, a static regulator driven capital adequacy measure was deemed insufficient to manage the risk profile and capital requirements of an active bank in today’s risk environment creating the need for an internal and invasive assessment of the capital profile of a bank. Ideally such a measure would allocate and attribute risk capital to all significant sources of risk, stress tests the results and keep the board informed of any expected or projected capital shortfall.
Under Pillar 2 of the Basel II Accord, Internal Capital Adequacy and Assessment Process (ICAAP for short) was introduced with exactly the same objectives.
Under ICAAP requirements a bank needs to have in place internal procedures and processes to ensure that it possesses adequate capital resources in the long term to cover all of its material risks. These processes and procedures together are known as the Internal Capital Adequacy and Assessment Process or ICAAP for short.
KPM Learning has designed a 3days ICAAP training course where the delegates are delivered the course which will make you able to handle crisis.
ILAAP Training Key Takeaways
1. Overview of a better understanding of the Risk landscape
2. Fundamentals of Balance Sheet Asset-Liability Management (ALM)
3. Implementing and understanding ICAAP requirements and reporting
4. LCR (Liquidity Coverage Ratios) requirements
5. NSFR (Net Stable Funding Ratios) requirements
6. Ensuring an understanding of LCR and NSFR internal interaction for better management of risk[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner]
Professionals Who Can Attend
1. Chief Risk Officer/Head of Risk
2. Head of Liquidity Risk
3. Head of Market Risk
4. Head of Finance
5. Programe Directors/Project Managers for ICAAP
6. Risk Management Professionals
7. Head of Compliance/Regulation
8. Risk Managers and many more
Trainings, Events, Seminars, Workshops, Master Class
KPM is one of the best training, event, seminar & workshop services organizer that aim to provide you best learning opportunity from word top trainers who are capable of handling your complex questions and also will guide you to get exam ready for the certification exam.