- This event has passed.
ILAAP TRAINING DOHA, QATAR
November 26, 2017 - November 28, 2017
Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (ILAAP) Training
Firm-wide Liquidity Management and Contemporary requirements and key context of Liquidity risk training that are discussed to ease the effects availability of risk capital & liquidity squeezeson a broad market. Key topics of ILAAP training are the best practices of managing, measuring & controlling liquidity risk. KPM has brought the proven and tested methods to manage, measure and understand how to manage liquidity risk are explained & deduced explained.
The course is designed to familiarize the participants with the current regulatory issues in liquidity risk, including Liquidity Risk Management, Asset-Liability Management, Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (ILAAP) and the Supervisory Review and Evaluation Process (SREP) for ILAAP. This workshop will provide an understanding of liquidity risk management practices and the application of the new ILAAP framework.
We will try to deliver the best liquidity risk measures allow to measure and understand the liquidity risk of the company. Financial industry are explained implementation and demonstrated the currency regulatory requirements. The advance topics of risk management like stress testing, pricing, contingency planning and many more are discusses.
KPM Learning has designed a 3days ILAAP training course where the delegates are delivered the course which will make you able to handle liquidity crisis.
Liquidity Risk Training Course | Risk Management Training Course
ILAAP Training Key Takeaways
1. Overview for better understanding of the Liquidity Risk landscape
2. Fundamentals of Balance Sheet Asset-Liability Management (ALM)
3. Implementing and understanding ILAAP requirements and reporting
4. LCR (Liquidity Coverage Ratios) requirements
5. NSFR (Net Stable Funding Ratios) requirements
6. Ensuring an understanding of LCR and NSFR internal interaction for better management of risk
Professionals Who Can Attend
1. Chief Risk Officer/Head of Risk
2. Head of Liquidity Risk
3. Head of Market Risk
4. Head of Finance
5. Programe Directors/Project Managers for ILAAP
6. Risk Management Professionals
7. Head of Compliance/Regulation
8. Risk Managers and many more
Trainings, Events, Seminars, Workshops, Master Class
KPM is one of the best training, event, seminar & workshop services organizer that aim to provide you best learning opportunity from word top trainers who are capable of handling your complex questions and also will guide you to get exam ready for the certification exam.