- This event has passed.
Process Analyzers & Sampling Systems Master Class – Manama, Bahrain
November 12, 2017 - November 16, 2017
PASS Exam – Process Analyzers & Sampling Systems Training
Process Analyzers Sampling Systems (PASS) are critical to your facility’s production control and automation, and an optimized system combines these three traits to provide exceptional analysis performance. Having personnel on-site who can evaluate and determine if a problem is being caused by an analyzer or by the sample system can save valuable time and resources that can be learned through PASS Process Analyzer Sampling Systems training.
In this course complete analyzer systems are discussed while special attention is given to applied sampling systems next to the main types and principles of currently applied Process Analyzers ranging from Physical Properties, online Chromatography, Water type analysis to Gas Detection systems while advantages and disadvantages are clarified with the aim to enhance the understanding the operational ranges and limitations of each type of analysis system in our Process Analyzer Sampling Systems – PASS Course.
Our five day Process Analyzers & Sampling Systems masterclass training program has been developed for anyone involved with the design, construction, operation, or maintenance. Attendees across a range of industries will learn how to optimize systems for success from beginning to end, starting with the process line and tap through the transport lines, stream switching, sample conditioning, analyzation, and sample disposal.
In less than a week, your employees will learn how to recognize and diagnose common flaws in sampling system designs. Hands-on training and other interactive exercises teach attendees to utilize calculations, formulas, and engineering principles to address these issues appropriately. Finally, participants will design a sampling system to present to the class.
Industrial Safety Training & Event – PASS Certification Preparation Course
PASS TRAINING KEY TAKEAWAYS
1. Learn from expert with 35+ years of combined experience
2. Learn about the ways to avoid imprecise measurements
3. Interactive environment and in-depth learning approach
4. How to identify the root cause of issues related to system design
5. Engineering principles, formulas and calculations that are the basis for sound sampling system design
Professionals Who Can Attend
1. Anyone with an engineering background interested in understanding the fundamentals of designing, constructing, operating or maintaining sampling systems, including system and design engineers, chemists, integrators, highly trained technicians, and a wide array of industry professionals
2. Appropriate for training both new and experienced sampling system professionals
Trainings, Events, Seminars, Workshops, Master Class
KPM is one of the best training, event, seminar & workshop services organizer that aim to provide you best learning opportunity from word top trainers who are capable of handling your complex questions and also will guide you to get exam ready for the certification exam.