In this course complete analyzer systems are discussed while special attention is given to applied sampling systems next to the main types and principles of currently applied Process Analyzers ranging from Physical Properties, online Chromatography, Water type analysis to Gas Detection systems while advantages and disadvantages are clarified with the aim to enhance the understanding the operational ranges and limitations of each type of analysis system in our Process Analyzer Sampling Systems – PASS Course.
Our five days Process Analyzers & Sampling Systems masterclass training program has been developed for anyone involved with the design, construction, operation, or maintenance. Attendees across a range of industries will learn how to optimize systems for success from beginning to end, starting with the process line and tap through the transport lines, stream switching, sample conditioning, analyzation, and sample disposal.
In less than a week, your employees will learn how to recognize and diagnose common flaws in sampling system designs. Hands-on training and other interactive exercises teach attendees to utilize calculations, formulas, and engineering principles to address these issues appropriately. Finally, participants will design a sampling system to present to the class.
- Learn how to prevent costly sampling system errors through sound design principles
- Design and build an optimized process analyzer sampling system that delivers timely, accurate results
Who Should Attend ?
Anyone with an engineering background interested in understanding the fundamentals of designing, constructing, operating or maintaining sampling systems, including system and design engineers, chemists, integrator, highly trained technicians, and a wide array of industry professionals
- Analyzer Project Engineers
- Analyzer Maintenance
- Analyzer Technicians
- Analyzer Sales Engineers
- Analyzer Specialist
- Many More
Training Takeaways :
- How to identify the root cause of issues related to system design
- Engineering principles, formulas and calculations that are the basis for sound sampling system design
- How to optimize your sampling system, prevent sampling system errors, and ensure accurate process analyzer readings
- How a sampling system functions from the process line and tap through the transport lines and stream switching, sample conditioning, analyzer and disposal processes
The trainer has thirty-five (35) years of experience working in the industrial instrumentation field working primarily with process analyzers. During this time he have worked for Brown and Root, ARCO Chemical, The Foxboro Company, Lyondell Petrochemical and Applied Automation.
In 1993, he formed Advanced Analytical Solutions(AAS) to develop and provide analytical training programs which were delivered throughout the US, Canada and the Middle East. Company was acquired in 1997 by another Houston based Company. In 2003 after leaving AAS, he joined Process Analytical Applications, Inc. as a Sr. Partner and Owner.