PASS | Process Analyzers & Sampling Systems
November 25 - November 29
Process Analyzers & Sampling Systems
In this course, complete analyzer systems are discussed while special attention is given to applied sampling systems next to the main types and principles of currently applied Process Analyzers ranging from Physical Properties, online Chromatography, Water-type analysis to Gas Detection systems while advantages and disadvantages are clarified with the aim to enhance the understanding of the operational ranges and limitations of each type of analysis system.
Delegates will use the lessons learned throughout the course to constructively critique the reports. There will also be a session on amending local policies and procedures to prevent these mistakes from happening in the first place.
Benifits of the Course
1. Learn from expert with 35+ years of combined experience
2. Learn about the ways to avoid imprecise measurements
3. Interactive environment and in-depth learning approach
4. Certification issued by the trainer
5. Develop skills in conducting staff interviews to identify the sources of process failure
6. Be able to develop recommendations which can be implemented to improve care processes
Professionals Who Can Attend
• Anyone with an engineering background interested in understanding the fundamentals of designing, constructing, operating or maintaining sampling systems, including system and design engineers, chemists, integrators, highly trained technicians, and a wide array of industry professionals
• Appropriate for training both new and experienced sampling system professionals
Trainings, Events, Seminars, Workshops, Master Class
KPM is one of the best training, event, seminar & workshop services organizer that aim to provide you best learning opportunity from word top trainers who are capable of handling your complex questions and also will guide you to get exam ready for the certification exam.