- This event has passed.
Root Cause Analysis Review & Quality Assurance Masterclass
February 2018 - February 2018
Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & Quality Assurance in Doha
This master class which is designed for commissioners and providers who are responsible for the quality assurance of incident investigation reports aims to improve the quality and consistency of RCA investigations by providing guidance on common challenges to those who are responsible for monitoring and feedback.
This interactive and practical course will commence with an overview of Root Cause Analysis. The common mistakes that investigators make will be explored in detail.
Delegates will use the lessons learnt throughout the course to constructively critique the reports. There will also be a session on amending local policies and procedures to prevent these mistakes from happening in the first place.
Root Cause Analysis Review & Quality Assurance Course
ROOT CAUSE TRAINING KEY TAKEAWAYS
1. Understand legislative requirements for RCA
2. Understand the purpose of root cause analysis (RCA)
3. Understand when to undertake an RCA based on understanding of special and common cause variation
4. Have a practical understanding of the steps of the RCA process
5. Develop skills in conducting staff interviews to identify the sources of process failure
6. Be able to develop recommendations which can be implemented to improve care processes
7. Have developed sufficient knowledge in order to actively participate and contribute to an RCA team, if lead by an experienced practitioner
Professionals Who Can Attend
1. Clinical managers
2. Medical heads of departments
3. Surgical and procedural team leaders
4. Directors of patient safety
5. Patient safety officers
6. Front line clinicians who provide care and services to patients
Trainings, Events, Seminars, Workshops, Master Class
KPM is one of the best training, event, seminar & workshop services organizer that aim to provide you best learning opportunity from word top trainers who are capable of handling your complex questions and also will guide you to get exam ready for the certification exam.