Overview & Course introduction: Many organization appreciate the need for the fostering a working environment of free thinking, creativity and initiative through the development of their employees and appreciate the financial gains of having a more effective, skilled workforce. Where organization are facing the challenge of a competitive market, there is no single, shot-in-the-arm solution to this issue and our training solutions focus on improving skills, productivity and performance by needs targeted talent development initiatives and advanced organizational learning capability to maximize the ROI.
Helping employees to grow and develop is what keeps an organization in the cutting edge of competitive environments and enables employees to produce better results, faster services and more competitive organizations.
Our workshops are delivered by Jonathan Lavender, a senior global HR and talent management professional with over 20 years’ experience working with some of the world’s leading multinationals and global brands, offering unparalleled experience, expertise, knowledge and insight.
All our workshops are learner-centric and focus on practical skills. They are activity-based, with each training session offering a range of activities designed to engage and involve delegates in the learning process. Following adult learning theory, each module allows participants to explore, analyze and assess the issues and explore and evaluate possible solutions. Each workshop has been designed to accommodate different learning preferences
so that activists, theorists, pragmatists and reflectors can benefit from the learning experience.
The aim of this workshop is to enhance the skills of the HRBP to demonstrate increased levels of organizational ability, problem analysis & resolution, consulting skills and the ability to identify the critical areas where he/she can add value to the line manager and the team.
The Goal of HRBP Workshop: The goal of this Three days accelerated course is to expertise against the universal standard, zero-distraction, all-inclusive is developed to assess your understanding of the ILM Body of Knowledge and certification experience.
3-day interactive session
Includes industry-recognized certification
Supports ILM recertification
1. Clarify the role of the manager & the HRBP in working with teams
2. Identify the critical areas where the HRBP can add value
3. Use a consultancy skills framework to assess current management HRBP skills
4. Explore the impact of personal style in working with others effectively
5. Assess a range of analytical and problem-solving tool
6. Learn how the HRBP can maximize the effectiveness and ROI of training & development
7. Develop a solution based approach to add value & increase team effectiveness
8. Learn a range of decision making tools & processes to resolve identified business issues
9. Identify areas in the performance management cycle where the HRBP can add value
10.Know how the HRBP can assist managers to increase employee motivation & retention
1. Directors and Managers of HR
2. Directors and Managers of Talent
Acquisition and Recruitment
3. Directors and Managers of Organizational
4. Directors and Managers of Strategy and
5. Strategic HR Practitioners
6. HR Team Leaders
7. HR Business Partners
8. Business Line Managers and Executives
Our events are well planned
THE ROLE OF THE HRBP
- Job role, KPIs & responsibilities
- Core skills & competencies
- The manager-HRBP relationship
- Accountabilities & area of focus
HRBP SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Consulting skills & personal style
- Identifying preference Vs effectiveness
- Managing people model
- Appropriate consultancy style
ADDING VALUE & PROBLEM SOLVING
- The McKinsey diagnostic tool
- Identifying critical issues & prioritizing
- Reframing problems & evaluating options
- Decision tree analysis
CONSULTING & CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- Understanding the psychology of change
- Personal preferred influencing style
- Organizational influencing strategies
- The 6-step consultancy change model
ANALYSING THE TEAM
- Competency frameworks and global models
- Hierarchy, pay grades &reward structure
- Using the Hay methodology to assess roles
- Comparative analysis & benchmarks
MAXIMISING TRAINING& DEVELOPMENT
- Identifying critical development needs
- Alternative learning methods & opportunities
- Maximizing the learning effectiveness
- Measuring impact and ROI of training
INCREASING TEAM PERFORMANCE
- Identifying critical KPIs& success criteria
- Aligning organizational objectives
- Setting non-financial alternate objectives
- Situational leadership& manager effectiveness
TEAM GROWTH & SUCCESSION PLANNING
- Assessing team competence & potential
- The team evaluation matrix
- Career growth & succession planning
- Managing Hi-potential employees
EMPLOYEE RETENTION STRATEGIES
- Assessing organisational alignment
- Engagement & retention strategies
- Preferred employer initiatives case study
- The 5 pillars of engagement & retention
He is a global HR & talent management specialist who has spent over 20 years in senior HR roles and has amassed a comprehensive behavioral understanding from operating within a multi-cultural environment with experience in Europe, the Middle East and SE Asia. The former CHRO and Talent Director for some of the world’s leading MNC organizations in financial services, logistics and media, he brings with him vast experience of integrating talent management strategies to meet the needs of both local and expatriate employees to both international and locally based organizations and has faced the challenges set by meeting the requirements of the many diverse cultures, obligations and restrictions.
He is a talent management and organizational transformation specialist with a warm consultative approach, strong commercial acumen and experience of working between board and operational level.
His successes have included the creation & implementation of integrated HR solutions, performance management systems, talent acquisition strategies, compensation & rewards structures, induction initiatives, career mapping, succession planning, training & development and employee retention schemes. Jonathan is a specialist in the design, creation and delivery of progressive.
competency-based training programmers integrated to succession planning and performance monitoring and evaluation systems.
He is holds a CELTA certificate in English language training and attended a CIPD certification course in 2010. Jonathan’s training delivery style is fun and engaging. He believes that people get the most out of a learning opportunity when they are actively involved in creating the solution; they are having fun and they can see a direct correlation between the learning and their job. Jonathan has extensive experience of the problems and issues around retaining and developing talent. He has created and launched career development and training initiatives across the emerging markets and approaches each workshop from an international perspective, bringing his global expertise and experience to meet local needs.
Since creating his training consultancy in 2016, Jonathan has delivered successful training workshops to rave reviews and feedback to audiences in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Dubai, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Beirut, Kenya, Ghana and Ethiopia.
GET CUSTOMIZED TRAINING QUOTE WITH YOUR PREFERED TRAINER
KPM Learning Solutions is an industry leading providers of high-quality Public Training Courses, Elearning & Customized InHouse Training programs
Designing, developing and delivering world-class business learning services like conferences and tailor-made academic learning programs across all industry sectors that are the main USP’s of KPM Learning Solutions
Get a customized training from world renowned consultant / trainer
Facilitating InHouse, Public & Online training
Check out the Venue Information