Companies today face an ever-increasing competition and diminishing margins in the global arena. A culture of disruptive innovation combined with visionary leadership and relentless pursuit of process improvement and cost reduction done right are the ingredients required for survival and growth. Equipment must be safe and reliable and process variability must be eliminated; your people must be motivated and supported with targeted training and a robust cum efficient organizational structure.
This highly motivational & informative course is designed to provide an immersive training environment that maximizes the interaction between attendees and instructor as well as attendees and their peers. The course delivers a combination of individual and group exercises to heighten the learning experience. You will learn how to take multiple choice exams as well as reviewing the technical information of the % pillars and $ areas of Core Competence necessary to become certified.
- Improve Your understanding of the BoK five pillars
- Understand how the BoK five pillars and ISO5000 are related
- Identify Opportunities in your own workplace for improvement
- Define Best practices within the M&R setting
- Explore & apply the essentials of the five pillars into daily activities
- Develop Personal goals to take the next step in your career and be recognized as a true M&R leader
Who Should Attend ?
- Reliability Professionals
- Maintenance Professionals
- Asset & Plant Professionals
- Operation Professionals
- Production Professionals
- Condition Monitoring Professionals
- Rotating Equipment Professionals
- Manufacturing Professionals
Why to Attend ?
- APPLY! Get the real ROI by achieving the highest implementation rate of your learning.
- CUSTOMIZE! Enjoy the benefits of a fully tailor-made training in the privacy of your organization.
- ENGAGE! Make your onboarding & training count with our interactive learning programs US
Reliability and Maintenance Management Consultant with varied experience of small to large implementation projects within all fields of Reliability and Maintenance Management, and its tie ins with Materials Management. (Supply Chain and Logistics)
The first Icelander to become certified as a Certified European Expert in Maintenance Management (by the European Federation of National Maintenance Societies), the 475th person in all of the programs history, and the last one to get certified by the examination provided by the Danish National Maintenance Society (DDV).