This comprehensive 5-day workshop provides a thorough explanation of the components of ISO 55000 suite of standards for anyone wishing to learn the fundamental principles and concepts of a best-in-class asset management system. The course is also designed to prepare asset management practitioners to obtain the CAMA certification and acquire the required competencies for assessing asset management systems. This highly interactive course is designed to provide an immersive training environment that maximizes the interaction between attendees and the instructor and the attendees with their peers. The course uses a combination of individual and group exercises to heighten the learning experience. Attendees will complete and review daily homework exercises designed to enhance and reinforce daily training in order to give them their best chance of successfully completing the exam at the end of the course.
The growing impact of cyber attacks on the company’s bottom-line, as well as reputation is growing significantly each year. Many Companies regard a CISSP Certification as a requirement for their Senior IT management positions. The CISSP draws from a comprehensive, up-to-date, global common body of knowledge that ensures that the security leaders have a deep knowledge.
Eligibility & Requirements
• Have a minimum 5 years of working experience in asset management; • Provide a resume/CV; and • Complete a professional profile. This professional profile is used to demonstrate compliance with ISO 17021-5 “Competence requirements for auditing and certification of asset management systems” that requires auditors to have experience in certain industry types and asset classes.
Who Should Enroll ?
- Senior technical and financial managers.
- Asset management professionals.
- Maintenance & Reliability professionals.
- Financial asset professionals.
- IT asset professionals.
- Engineers & process technicians.
Key Takeaways :
- Understand the concept and importance of
- Asset Management
- Learn the ISO 55000 suite of standards
- Learn the different elements of an asset
- management system
- Understand how to implement ISO 55000 in
- your organization
- Maintaining and assessing the performance
- of an asset management system (AMS)
Benefits of Attending the Program
- Improved IT security skills
- Better job opportunities
- Enhanced productivity
- A wider view of the security industry
- Encouragement to stay on top of trends
- Ability to better manage IT security processes
- Credibility as a security expert within the company and with clients
Highly accomplished individual and multi Certified Information Systems Security, IT & Software Quality Professional with significant experience in diverse responsibilities. Adequate differentiated experience of 20+ years in IT, System migration, BPR for Govt. local/international clients. Established and led Information Security practice for a large organization(s) in more than 6 countries. Implemented/Reviewed Processes based on ISO 20000 in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, and Nigeria. Conducted IT Governance assessment in financial organizations, review and KT for a BCP / DR project and developing a training strategy for a banking organization at Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.