Certified Ethical hacking training is the most advanced course in the world with 18 modules that contains the most advanced topics of security domain that will help keep you well equipped to safeguard your organization from the latest Trojan, virus malware and other security threats.
Our highly qualified, awarded and experienced trainer who is also Microsoft’s MPV (Most valuable professional) & EC-Council instructor has designed 140 real time lab scenarios in this courses that will help you understand the real time cyber/security attacks. This will also enhance your knowledge to not only safeguard your organization but also to use a 100% offensive method against hackers.
The objective of certified ethical hacking CEH (V9) is to make you a master of an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in penetration testing, vulnerability testing and more. On completion of the CEH V9 Certification training, you will be well equipped with all the ethical hacking skill which will highly benefit you as an information security professional.
Who Should Attend ?
- Information Assurance (IA) Security officer
- Information Security Analyst/Administrator
- Information Security Manager/Specialist
- Information Systems Security Engineer/Manager
- Security Analyst
- Information Security Officers
- Information Security Auditors
- Risk/Vulnerability Analyst
- Many more
- Fundamentals of various computer and network security threats
- Understanding of identity theft, phishing scams, malware, social engineering, and financial frauds
- Learn to safeguard mobile, media and protect data
- Protecting computers, accounts, and social networking profiles as a user
- Understand security incidents and reporting
- EC-Council Instructor (CEI) since 2011 / CEH, CND, ECSA
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) since 1998 / MCSE & MCSA 2017
- EC-Council Instructor of the Year Award, 2016
- Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) award for Cloud and Datacenter Security: yearly awarded since 2005
CEI instructional related activities :
- 15 classes ( 12 CEH v9 classes, 2 CEH v9 TTT classes, 1 ECSA class) Classes delivered in 5 different countries ( Germany, Nederland, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria)
- 7 CEH v9 classes delivered for Army Europe Information Technology Training (AEI-TT) program. This is a special program created by US government for the US Army staff
Community Activities :
- Organizer of two CEI CEH Train-the-Trainer
- MCT Regional Lead
- IAMCP (International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners) EMEA Board Member
- Hacker Halted 2016, Microsoft Ignite 2016, 2017, more…