Understanding and implementing the latest best practice and trends are key to success in global supply chain management. The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) programme is the first and only supply chain certification that encompasses the end-to-end global supply chain. APICS CSCP certification holders are equipped with the skills to effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plants, distributors and customers located around the world.
By attending this course, you will expand your supply chain knowledge and prepare yourself for the APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) certification exam.
Course Features :
- More than 21,000 APICS CSCP designees in 94 countries, which means acceptance & job opportunities in 94 countries
- Promotes cooperation and collaboration
- Provides an understanding of the interactions and inter-dependencies across the functions
- Provides understanding to supply chain professionals who may not have had the opportunity to work in all aspects of the supply chain.
- CSCP provides insights into how the various pieces work together
- A CSCP designation demonstrates a grasp of supply chain knowledge and competence
Who Should Attend ?
- Supply Chain Manager
- Senior Consultant
- Project Manager
- Materials Manager
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Logistics Manager
- Operations Manager
- Increase your salary – on average designees see a 27% increase
- Improve your hiring potential by 65%
- Maximize your organization’s ERP investments
- Effectively manage global end-to-end supply chain activities
- Increase your professional value and secure your future
The trainer is a highly effective change leader and ERP/SCM/business process guru. In his career starting 1982, he has had very wide and deep insight of business problems of more than 150 companies, in India and abroad, in all kinds of manufacturing, distribution and service businesses. He is the pioneer of ERP and business process movement in India.
He did his B.Sc.Engg.(Hons.)(Mech.) from REC (Now NIT) Rourkela. He completed his M.Tech.(Mech.) from IIT Kanpur and Diploma in Business Finance (DBF) from ICFAI Hyderabad. He is Certified Fellow in Production & Inventory Management (CFPIM), Certified in Integrated Resource Management (CIRM), Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), by APICS, USA, SCOR-P certified by APICS SCC, USA, Certified Demand Driven Planner (CDDP) by ISCEA, USA, Professional Designation in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (PLS) by AST&L, USA, Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) by APICS, USA, and, Demand Driven Planner Professional (DDPP) by Demand Driven Institute, USA.