The course has been designed to accommodate different learning preferences so that activists, theorists, pragmatists and reflectors can all benefit from the learning experience. The facilitators encourage open learning and discussion, passing on not only their own extensive experience but encouraging learning through sharing the knowledge and experience of the delegates. The course contains a wealth of practical examples and case studies as well as some simple tools and techniques that delegates can apply readily within their own organisation.
- Be able to select the most appropriate and cost effective learning strategy
- Learn how to assess ROI and effectiveness of development and career planning initiatives
- Learn how to create a knowledge economy within your organisation
- Ensure employee development is linked to job performance and desired competency-based behaviors
- Learn how to ensure that development is integrated to succession planning and a wider employee retention strategy.
- Create an measurable action plan to implement the workshop learning and bring world-class performance management and competency based employee skills building and career development initiatives to your organisation
Who Should Attend ?
- HR leaders facing the challenge of creating learning & development programmes with limited training budgets
- HR & talent development professionals looking to maximise the return of investment (ROI) from their existing training budgets
- Trainers & talent development professionals looking to understand employee development in the wider context career mapping & succession planning
Why to Attend ?
- APPLY! Get the real ROI by achieving the highest implementation rate of your learning.
- CUSTOMIZE! Enjoy the benefits of a fully tailor-made training in the privacy of your organization.
- ENGAGE! Make your onboarding & training count with our interactive learning programs
The trainer is an English/French speaking British national and has spent over 20 years in the MENA region and has amassed a comprehensive behavioral understanding from operating within a multi-cultural environment with experience in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
He is a talent management and organisational transformation specialist with a warm consultative approach, strong commercial acumen and experience of working between board and operational level. He is the specialist in design, creation and delivery of progressive management development and competency based employee skills training programmes integrated to succession planning and performance monitoring and evaluation systems.