As companies strive to protect themselves, their assets and their customers from the ever-increasing threat of cyber attacks, there is a steady requirement for knowledgeable and experienced personnel in the cyber-security domain.
The growing impact of cyber attacks on the company’s bottom-line, as well as reputation is growing significantly each year. Many Companies regard a CISSP Certification as a requirement for their Senior IT management positions. The CISSP draws from a comprehensive, up-to-date, global common body of knowledge that ensures that the security leaders have a deep knowledge.
Eligibility & Requirements
CISSP Requirements? Candidates are required to have a minimum of five years full-time experience in at least two of the eight domains. They must also complete the CISSP examination agreement, subscribe to the (ISC)2 code of ethics, answer several background qualification questions and receive an endorsement from an active (ISC)2 certified professional.
Who Should Enroll ?
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Director of Security
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Analyst
- Security Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Network Architect
Key Takeaways :
- Establishes a standard of best practices
- Makes broad-based security information resources readily available
- Adds credibility with rigor and regimen for examination and certification
- Provides a business and technology orientation to risk management
- Confirms professional commitment
- Offers a career differentiator, with enhanced reliability and marketability
Benefits of Attending the Program
- Improved IT security skills
- Better job opportunities
- Enhanced productivity
- A wider view of the security industry
- Encouragement to stay on top of trends
- Ability to better manage IT security processes
- Credibility as a security expert within the company and with clients
Highly accomplished individual and multi Certified Information Systems Security, IT & Software Quality Professional with significant experience in diverse responsibilities. Adequate differentiated experience of 20+ years in IT, System migration, BPR for Govt. local/international clients. Established and led Information Security practice for a large organization(s) in more than 6 countries. Implemented/Reviewed Processes based on ISO 20000 in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, and Nigeria. Conducted IT Governance assessment in financial organizations, review and KT for a BCP / DR project and developing a training strategy for a banking organization at Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.