The aim of this workshop is to enhance the skills of the HRBP to demonstrate increased levels of organizational ability, problem analysis & resolution, consulting skills and the ability to identify the critical areas where he/she can add value to the line manager and the team.
The workshop is learner-centric and focuses on practical skills. It is activity-based, with each training session offering a range of activities designed to engage and involve delegates in the learning process. Each module allows participants to explore, analyze and assess the issues and explore and evaluate possible solutions.
The Goal of HRBP Workshop
The goal of this Three days accelerated course is to expertise against the universal standard, zero-distraction, all-inclusive is developed to assess your understanding of the ILM Body of Knowledge and certification experience.
- 3-day interactive session
- Includes industry-recognized certification
- Supports ILM recertification
Who Should Attend ?
- Directors and Managers of HR
- Directors and Managers of Talent
- Acquisition and Recruitment
- Directors and Managers of Organizational Development
- Directors and Managers of Strategy and Workforce Planning
- Strategic HR Practitioners
- HR Team Leaders
- HR Business Partners
- Business Line Managers and Executives
HRBP Training Key Takeaways
- Clarify the role of the manager & the HRBP in working with teams
- Identify the critical areas where the HRBP can add value
- Use a consultancy skills framework to assess current management HRBP skills
- Explore the impact of personal style in working with others effectively
- Assess a range of analytical and problem-solving tool
- Learn how the HRBP can maximize the effectiveness and ROI of training & development
- Develop a solution based approach to add value & increase team effectiveness
- Learn a range of decision making tools & processes to resolve identified business issues
- Identify areas in the performance management cycle where the HRBP can add value
- Know how the HRBP can assist managers to increase employee motivation & retention
He is a global HR & talent management specialist who has spent over 20 years in senior HR roles and has amassed a comprehensive behavioral understanding from operating within a multi-cultural environment with experience in Europe, the Middle East and SE Asia. Having held respectable positions such as former CHRO and talent director for some of the world’s leading MNC organizations in financial services, logistics and media, he brings with him vast experience of integrating talent management strategies to meet the needs of both local and expatriate employees to both international and locally based organizations and has faced the challenges set by meeting the requirements of the many diverse cultures, obligations and restrictions.